"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 23 June 2014

Garnier Ultimate Blends Review!


Recently I was on the search for a new shampoo/conditioner combo when I came across this in Boots. I figured I'd give it a try seen as it claimed to smooth out long hair (which I needed!). Anyway, I gave them a try and thought that I would review them for you because they're reasonably new. Here goes!

Shampoo - £3.89
At first I was pretty doubtful that this would do as it claims, but oh how I was wrong! It makes my hair so soft and it just smoothes out the majority of the little frizzies! It smells delightful and is an all-round great shampoo.

Conditioner - £3.89
I actually bought the shampoo before this and I knew that I needed to have the matching conditioner because the shampoo was so great! This smells amazing just like the shampoo and leaves a lasting subtle scent on the hair. It leaves your hair incredible soft and smooth and it is just fantastic!

Dry Shampoo - £3.99
I bought this because I saw it in one of ViviannaDoesMakeup's videos and thought it looked great. She said that she wasn't too keen on the scent however it was completely clear. I decided to give it a go despite the scent, however when I got this home and gave it a whiff it smelled delightful! It smells exactly like vanilla, which I love. It leaves absolutely no residue which is great seen as I have dark hair and it leaves your hair soft but oil-free. By far this is my favourite dry shampoo!

Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed! Make sure you follow me on my social medias which are linked below. I'd also like to apologise for not posting in quite a while, I have been super busy! I should be able to post more during summer so that shall be good!

Instagram/Pinterest: AspectofBeauty
Facebook: www.facebook.com/aobblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.