"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Review: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


I've seen this mascara dotted around the beauty community since it's release a little while back. I wasn't 100% certain that I'd be a big fan due to the fact that Maybelline mascaras often disappoint me, but this has definitely become a winner with me. Now, I'm not saying that it's the best mascara I've ever tried, but it's certainly something that I'll use. 


As far as formula goes it's slightly towards the 'wet' side of things, though it is not anywhere near as wet as the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. It does have a slight tendency to make your lashes stick to one another and it can clump very slightly. I just sort this by using a lash and brow comb and brush through some parts of my lashes. After doing this it does leave the lashes looking nice and full and fluttery. 
I haven't tried using this with another mascara yet, but I think it would work really well with a lengthening mascara. 

Overall I'd say that Lash Sensational is a pretty good mascara. I must say, I am quite picky when it comes to mascaras but this will definitely be one that will be used frequently.

You can get Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara for £7.99.


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed! You can find me on Bloglovin' and keep up to date with all of my posts.

Emma


This post was not sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.