"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 7 October 2013

Review: Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara



So, I was in Superdrug last week and they were having an offer on Rimmel that if you spend £10 or more on nail polish you get a free mascara. I easily spent the £10 on my nail polishes and collected my free Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex mascara, so I thought I'd give you a review of a product I wouldn't normally think of buying.

The mascara can be a little clumpy and hold your lashes together so I use a eyebrow and lash comb from Costal Scents (BR-C-LC) to separate my lashes and give a more full effect. This mascara has a good staying power and does not flake to the touch. It also makes your lashes feel nice because of the lycra in it. Here are some pictures of how it applies, what it looks like and a picture of my lashes before and after I comb them out.
Coastal Scents BR-C-LC

 
Without any mascara
With one coat of mascara before combing
 
One coat after combing

Second coat before combing

Second coat after combing
 
 Rimmel Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara - £6.99

Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed it! Emma:)

 Follow me on Bloglovin'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.