"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 10 November 2013

My Everyday Makeup Essentials

I've been thinking recently that I've shared a few monthly favourite products with you but I have not yet shown you the makeup that I wear on a daily basis yet. So here goes. Here are my everyday essential makeup products:
 

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer - £4.99
I have this product in normal and combination skin which is the blue lid, although it does come in dry and sensitive skin which is the pink lid. I find this primer does as it says on the box and moisturises while at the same time keeping your makeup in place all day. I do find although that on my dry patches I need to add another moisturiser as its made for combination skin but it's not all that much of a deal. I love this product and I think it makes my skin feel amazing!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
This concealer has been raved about in the beauty world for quite a while now and no wonder. It covers beautifully and blends really easily to give you a flawless look. It's not cakey either! Nothing else I can say other than it's amazing!

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - £7.99
When I bought this about a year ago, it was not £7.99. I have to say, I was pretty shocked when it came up on the boots website at that price when I was getting the link. There isn't a great variety of shades in this and depending on how much you apply, it can look a little orange. Especially the universal glow one. This is a pretty good BB cream, I mainly use it because it gives quite a natural finish which I like for school. It can although, stick to dry patches in the skin which is a pain but other than that it's a pretty good product.

Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - £3.99
This is another product that a lot has been said about in the beauty world. At first I hated this product and thought it looked cakey (because I was applying far too much). But now I have realised that if you use a little bit of the powder with a natural bristle brush then it works perfectly.

Sleek blush in 'Rose Gold' - £4.49
I've already mentioned this in a few posts I think and every time I've expresses how amazing it is. You just must try it. It gives a lovely natural glow to the face and it's just beautiful!

Revlon Colorstay Crème Gel Eyeliner - £8.99
This eyeliner looks amazing and is easy to work with. It also applies very easily and nicely and has a beautiful matte finish. Love it!

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner - £6.29
This again is another great eyeliner from Revlon. It glides on easily and stays put throughout the day. I love it! The colour payoff is amazing and it just looks great.

Maxfactor Lash Extension Effect mascara - £10.99
This mascara has to be an ol' trustee of mines. No matter how many other mascaras I try, I always come back to this one. It makes my lashes look great and separates them well for natural amazing looking lashes. It lengthens really well and just has amazing results.

To see my everyday essential makeup brushes click here!

Thanks for reading this blogpost. Please make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' with the button on the right so you keep up to date with my posts. Emma :)

P.S. How many times did I say 'amazing' in this thing!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.