"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Thursday 2 January 2014

December Favourites 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope 2014 is a great year for all of you, I'll try my best to make more blog posts in 2014, if you could give me ideas of what you would like to see that would be great. I would also like to apologise for not posting in weeks, my camera is being funny and not charging (hence the bad quality of pictures, they were taken on my iphone so they're not the best), and I've just been super busy because of Christmas etc. So, let the favourites begin!

Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume - £26.09 (50ml)
Ok, so can we just take a moment to appreciate how amazing this perfume smells. Its amazing, not too sweet, just beautiful. I'm terrible at describing scents so it's probably best if you just go into your nearest perfume shop and give it a whiff.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - £5.99
I'm sorry about the foundation marks on the sponge, I didn't have time to wash it as the sun was going down and I had to take the pictures for this post. I read a few reviews on this sponge before getting it and saw that it was compared to the beauty blender, which I have never tried because of its price. Because it was only £6 I decided to get it and give it a go, and I'm glad I did. This really does make your foundation look flawless, I'd seriously recommend this sponge for foundation and concealer.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in '001 Honey' - £7.99
I have raved about this balm stain before but in the colour 'Crush', which I also love. Although I feel as if I've hit the jackpot with this! I love this colour so much and I have been wearing it non stop, a must have colour for your collection!


EOS lip balm in 'Summer Fruits' - found on amazon
I absolutely love this lip balm and I have been using it everyday, and it's amazing for under lipsticks. I have to say that this is my favourite lip balm! Amazing.

Bourjois Dissolvant Miraculeus - £4.99
I think they may have changed the name of this product to 'magic nail polish remover' but you get the just of it. This is amazing and really does make it incredibly easy to remove your nail polish! Amazing!


Thanks for reading this blogpost, make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' so you can keep up to date on all of my future blog posts! Emma :) x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.