"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 2 December 2013

DIY iPhone Christmas Phone Case

Today for my Christmassy themed post I've decided to show you how to make a lovely DIY iPhone Christmas phone case. I've used this method for a while with various wrapping papers and I've gotten lots of compliments! I normally get the 'Did you seriously make that yourself?' line. So here's how you can do it!

You will need:
  • wrapping paper of your choice (I've gone for Christmas wrapping paper to get myself in the mood!)
  • a clear phone case
  • your phone
  • scissors
  • a craft/pen knife
  • a pencil
  • blue tac/ play dough
Ok, so let's get started!
1. Draw around your phone at your selected part of wrapping paper that you want to be on your phone case.

2. Cut around your line you have drawn so that it fits into your phone case. You might have to do a bit of trimming to get it to fit so be patient!
 
3. Put your wrapping paper in your phone case and also put in your phone. Take your pencil and draw around the camera hole. 

4. Place your camera hole that you have drawn over a piece of blue tac. Cut out around a little bit outside the drawn camera hole so that it fits perfectly with the case. 

5. Voila! You now have your Christmas phone case! Put it in your case and your finished! You can customise your phone case to every occasion or make whatever you like!


Thank you for readin this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed it! Please send any recreations to my twitter (@heartingTHG)! Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' wih the button onthe right! Emma :)

P.S. - Have yourself a merry little Christmas! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.