"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 2 December 2013

November Favourites 2013

This month I've been loving a good few products but I have scraped it back to ones I've not shown in a post yet. Here goes!
 
 
Again, I apologise for the picture quality. By the time I get around to taking the pictures it's dark so I need to use the flash. I'll include a closer picture of the nail polish tomorrow.

 
My first favourite is the Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion - £7.65. I've been loving this because it's super moisturising and doesn't feel greasy. It also dries in very quickly which is great because it means you don't have to dance around fanning your face before you apply any makeup.
 
 
Another favourite is my EOS lip balm in 'Summer Fruits'. I had to get this from Amazon because it isn't available in the UK. I seriously love this lip balm, it makes my lips feel so smooth! EOS really do make amazing lip balms, although I have to say, I'm not too keen on the smell of this one.
 
 
Another one of my favourites is my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - £7.99. I love this BB cream for evening out my skin tone and everyday use. This is my second tube of this although I'm not sure I would repurchase it because I could probably get something better for the same price. For a more in depth review go to my everyday makeup essentials here.
 
 
My final favourite is the Orly nails polish in 'Star Spangled' - £5.00. This nail polish is PERFECT for Christmas as it has a very fine glitter through it. I also love it because it reminds me of gel nail polish because it is incredibly smooth. I love love love this nail polish and I think I'll be wearing it for a lot of the Christmas season!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed! Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' with the button on the right hand side! Emma :)
 
P.S. - Happy Christmas shopping! Some Christmassy posts will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.