"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 1 December 2013

Review: Lush Santa's Lip Scrub

Ok, before I really go into this post, I would like to say a HUGE sorry for not posting in around two weeks! I've been really really busy and just couldn't find time to write a post. I will be more organised this month! Also, in the lead up to Christmas I hope to be posting more and my November favourites will be on here tomorrow at the very latest!


Right now, onto the product!
 
Lush Santa's Lip Scrub - £5.50

I'm sorry about the picture quality, no natural lighting was available.
 


This is my first Lush product that I have ever bought! I'm pretty impressed so far too! This lip scrub has done wonderful things to my lips and now they are as smooth as can be! I love this because it smells amazing (like cola! I preferred this to the sweet bubblegum scent) and is edible after use as it's made from natural ingredients. I am very impressed with this product and definitely think it was worth the £5. Brilliant, must-try product!
 


Thank you for reading this blogpost, expect more to come shortly! Make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' with the button on the right hand side. Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.