"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 29 December 2014

#OOTD



Before I begin, I'd like to apologise for the state of my mirror in the first picture, I appreciate that it is truly needing a good clean but I couldn't get a complete view of the outfit without using it. Anyhow, onto the actual clothes bit.


Jumper: I picked this jumper up at Forever 21 for around £18, but no matter how hard I try, I cannot for the life of me find the link to it, so apologies. I only picked it up a few days before Christmas so it should be around still in the shops. 



Skirt: I again picked this up at Forever 21 for a bargain price of £9.50. There is a bit of a pattern running through the skirt that you can't really see in my pictures, however, you should be able to see it from the picture on Forever 21's website.



Bag: You cannot go wrong with a good satchel and I managed to pick mines up at River Island for £30. There is also a smaller option available if you don't need to carry as much as I normally do.



Necklace: Again, I couldn't find the link to this necklace, however I found a necklace that is very similar here. I picked mines up in the Dorothy Perkins section of BHS, however it was nowhere to be seen on their website!



Bracelet: Nomination bracelet. I've had mines for years and they can practically be found on the majority of jewellery websites.





Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed! I hope you all had a great Christmas and there will be a special post up on Wednesday for 2015!


Emma x








Sponsored? Don't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.