"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 1 December 2014

November Favourites 2014


It's that time of the month again, it's favourites time! After taking a few months off of favourites I have a few new picks that I'm loving that I'm going to share with you. Let's just jump right in, shall we?


I'm going to start off with the products that I don't really need to swatch or anything.
1. Argon Oil
I managed to get this specific argon oil for around £1 in body care so I decided to give it a whirl. I simply put this through the bottom 2 thirds of my hair when it is wet and by the time it's dry, my hair is amazingly soft and shiny. A must have for all with hair. 

2. #DACLIP
If you have seen any of Essie Button's videos (which you should have), she is a huge fan of hair clips. I am also a follower of this clan and love using these to get my hair out of my face whether I'm relaxing at home, going out and about or applying makeup. They have so many uses! I managed to pick these up in Superdrug for a few pounds, however I couldn't find them on their website!

3. Bourjois Kohl and Contour Eyeliner in 'Ultra Black'

I do not think that you could get a better highstreet eyeliner if I'm being honest. This beats my old Revlon Colourstay hands down. It has amazing lasting power, is pretty smudge-proof and has amazing colour payoff. You can find this for only £4.99. *swatch at the end of the post*


4. No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in 'Winter Berry'
This is, plainly enough, just the perfect winter berry lip, just as the name states. The formula of this is also amazing and keeps your lips moisturised all day long. This is seriously just perfection in a bullet. Found here for £9.95. *swatch at the end of this post*


5. Sleek Blush in 'Flushed'
This is, again, the perfect winter shade. It gives you the great 'I'm in from a cold day but I don't look like a clown' kind of look. Because, the good thing about this is that it's pigmented, but not too pigmented to the state that it takes loads of effort to blend it all out nicely. It's just amazing to be quite honest and can be found here for £4.49.

6. No 7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow
This is just the perfect shade for everyday use as it's natural, but still adds a lovely cool-toned sheen to the lid. It also has pretty amazing staying power when combined with a primer. The only downside however, is that it's part of a trio so you have to buy all three to get it because this single shadow was limited edition. I'll link the 'good earth' trio so you can pick it up if you wish anyway, it can be found here for £9.50



Here are the swatches in order left to right.



Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed this monthly favourites!
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.