"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 24 November 2014

That Red Lip Classic Thing That You Like | Perfect Reds




Today I'd like to focus on a few, of what I see as, perfect red lip colours. A red lip is always a great little pick-me-up and makes you immediately feel put together. Also, because Christmas is just around the corner, it's always good to have that red on hand. 

First I have the Revlon Colorburst Lip Lacquer in 'Provocateur' - £7.99 - which provides a very high shine pinkish-red colour that is bright, but can be blended down a bit. I love this colour as a stain as it gives a perfect healthy look to your lips. It's just an all-around great shade, however it isn't for everyone so I'd recommend trying it before buying it.

I then have the Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 'Hollywood Red', which is a better option for all of those with dark hair. It is priced at around £7 I think and the overall colour payoff and staying power of this is incredible and well worth the purchase. A very classy looking lipstick that just looks flawless. There is also a lip liner available in this shade which also comes in handy.

Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned throughout December for some Christmas posts.

Emma x


Title: 'Style' by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.