"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 22 September 2013

Fall/Autumn Beauty Must Haves!

For my first ever post here on BeautyByEmmaE, I'd like to do a Fall/Autumn beauty must haves. So here they are with a mini review (I warn you, there are a lot of lip products!):

My first must have has to be a cherry/darkish colour lip colour. One I've been loving is Maybelline's Baby Lips in 'cherry me'.
This is perfect as it adds a cherry coloured tint to your lips and is very moisturising, it is especially perfect for school if you don't want too much of a bold lip!

The next it a bit more bold, it is Maybelline's color sensational lipstick in the shade '540 Hollywood Red'.

This matte cherry coloured red lipstick is perfect for fall! It has good lasting power and is nice and moisturising and I think it would great with every skin tone. I don't usually wear red lips as it doesn't usually suit me, but because this is not a full on red and more a brownish pinkish red, it doesn't look too full on.

If your not a fan of red lips, Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in '005 crush' is a perfect raspberry/purpleish colour. (You can tell by my descriptions that I'm not the greatest at describing colours).
This is my first ever Kissable Balm Stain and I love it! It has AMAZING staying and lasting power! Although, it isn't as moisturising as I would like, so I wear a lip balm underneath it.
 
 
Now onto eyeshadow. I personally love neutral colours in the fall, and I love the next two products. The first is Sleek's iDivine eyeshadow palette in 'Au Naturel 601'.
It has a perfect mix of matte colours and shimmery colour and has amazing pigmentation! Definitely worth the £8 (around £8ish) it costs! They blend incredibly well and look gorgeous! Don't know what I would do without this product! It's also perfect if you are at school and don't want your eyeshadow to be too out there.
 
My final product is M.U.A's eyeshadow palette in 'Heaven and Earth'.
This product is great if you don't want to spend a lot on makeup as it is only £3! Definitely worth it as it has amazing pigmentation and lasting power! Although, I do prefer the Sleek palette over this one as this one doesn't have any matte colours. I can't really complain though because of its price. The colours again look beautiful and blend pretty well!  It's probably better for going out or if you prefer a very shimmery eye, I personally wouldn't wear it for school but it totally depends what your tastes are!
 
Thank you for reading my first ever blog post please leave feedback and tell me if there is any products I should try out as I am always on the hunt for good quality drugstore products!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.