"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 22 September 2013

Review: Products from The Body Shop

I have been a fan of the body shop for a while now, and decided that today I would give 3 of their products that are not as well known in the beauty world, a review.

First off I have a true favourite of mine, it's called Born Lippy. It doesn't exactly specify what it is on the packaging but I would describe it as a lip gloss/balm. My one is in 'Raspberry'.
 This is a lovely product because it makes your lips look enlarged and beautiful (please excuse the redness on my face, it was a no makeup day today). It gives a nice amount of hydration although I would recommend wearing a lip balm underneath to get full hydration. It also gives a nice subtle tint to the lips and smells delicious(it also tastes pretty good too)! It is not sticky and comes in a variety of different colours and smells. A definite must have for me from the Body Shop.

Another favourite of mines is their fragrance mist in 'Atlas Mountain Rose'.
This is for all those rose-lovers out there just like me. The scent is not too strong and smells exactly like a fresh rose. It has amazing lasting power and is a very calming scent to me. I receive many compliments when I wear this scent and for me it is one of the best fragrances I own. I don't think I can say any more than that, next time your in the Body Shop make sure to give Atlas Mountain Rose a sniff.
 
The final body shop product I have today is the Raspberry Shower Gel.
This shower gel is soap free and lathers up like a dream! The scent is an amazing, fresh, fruity scent! In the Body Shop nearest me, this is the only raspberry scented product other than Born Lippy and I don't know why they don't have more! One of the nicest scents from the Body Shop! Again, I'd give it a sniff next time your in.
 
 
Thank you for reading this blog post. Be sure to leave me feedback in the comments or any requests you have for future blog posts. Also be sure to follow me on Bloglovin'! Love, Emma:)
 
Follow me on Bloglovin' (I hope the link works, if it doesn't just search the name 'beautybyemmae' and I should pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.