"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 30 March 2014

My Favourite Hair Products

So today I decided to do a post that I haven't really done before. A hair post. But before I share that with you I would like to apologise that I have been too busy to post lately. Anyway today I am sharing with you my favourite hair care products. I warn you, they might not be the best products there is out there and I don't have a shampoo in there either. 
Tresemme Keratin Smoothe Conditioner - £4.99
I really love this conditioner because it just leaves my hair soft and silky smoothe. It doesn't have a strong scent which is good because there is nothing worse than having a horrible smelling conditioner. A great all round conditioner!

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance leave-in conditioner - (couldn't find it online)
This is seriously amazing stuff. It smells amazing and it just is delightful. It leaves your hair nice and soft and de-frizzes it amazingly. It just works wonders for my lion's mane.

Loreal Elenett Satin Hairspray - £4.20 for 200ml
I've got to be honest here, I don't use hairspray all that often. But when I do I use this stuff. It just holds my hair nicely and doesn't make it feel crispy (which is a pet hate for me). A great all-round hairspray.

Dove Style+Care  Dry Shampoo - £4.59
I've mentioned this before and I've told you all the great stuff it does (completely clear, works effectively, volumises) so I won't bore you with another in depth review. I've also recently discovered that it smells really quite good as far as dry shampoos go as well.

Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray - £5.25
I love this spray because some of the previous heat protectors have not held my heat styling whereas this one does. It also smells great and just works wonders.


Thanks for reading this blogpost, I hope you enjoyed it. make sure you follow me on instagram, facebook, pinterest and my newly added trendabl. You can find all my links to the top right of this page. Emma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.