"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 14 April 2014

New Things

I have a few little changes to my blog at the moment, so I want to share them with you and new things that I will be introducing.

First of all, I am going to start having a monthly poll. This month the question is 'What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?'. I will do an extra post at the end of each month discussing the results and all that fun stuff. It would be great if you also explained to me why you have picked that choice through the comments or through facebook. You can vote as many times as you like. The answers to choose from are: Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel or other. If you choose other, please feel free to share what your favourite brand is in the comments in any of my posts. This poll will be on the right hand side of my site.

I have also added in a new 'of the moment' favourites section in which I share with you my little favourites throughout the month. This is also found at the right hand side of my page.

At the very bottom of my page I have also added a 'Share It' feature with which you can share to facebook or twitter (which would be fab if you did!).

Thanks for reading this little post sharing with you some of my updates to my page. I will have a 'normal' post up as well either today or tomorrow. Enjoy your Easter!

Question: what are you doing for Easter? 

Emma:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.