Today I fancied going back to a good old fashioned tag post, so I'm bringing you the 50 Random Questions Tag. It seemed pretty cool so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here goes:
1. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
I'm already pretty happy at the moment but with the stress of exams and university to come I'll take twice as smart!
2. What's your worst habit?
Hm, tough one. Probably thinking I'm always right (which I am most of the time) or procrastinating.
3. Are you dating?
Nope (forever alone).
4. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I used to but I do not anymore.
5. What is the one thing you'll never do again?
I don't think I've done anything in my life that I would necessarily 'never do again'.
6. Do you collect anything?
Nail polishes. So good luck if you want a nail polish collection, you'll be in for a treat.
7. Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my thumb when I was 3 if that counts?
8. What is your favourite pet/animal?
Favourite pet would have to be fish because I don't have to touch them and they're beautiful and favourite animal are definitely dolphins.
9. What's your dream vacation?
DIsneyland in Florida as well as all the other parks while staying in a 5 star Disney hotel.
10. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
At the moment kind of, but to be honest I didn't have much planned.
11. Do you have any tattoos?
No and I think my mum would die if I got one.
12. What's your secret to lure in the opposite sex?
Haven't solved that one yet.
13. Any phobias?
A few; dogs are a major one, fear of falling, fear of the unknown, and fear of not being able to control a situation.
14. Do you bite your nails?
15. Do you ever count your steps as you walk?
I catch myself doing it subconsciously on the odd occasion.
16. Heels or flats?
Flats all the way.
17. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
The thought never even crossed my mind.
18. Do you always smile for pictures?
I couldn't say I always do but I do the majority of the time.
19. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
All the time (#dancerproblems).
20. Do you miss anyone right now?
21. What's your favourite colour?
At the moment mint green.
22. Do you want kids?
23. Are you patient?
Depends what time of the month it is.
24. Can you swim?
25. Tea or coffee?
The idea of hot drinks gives me shivers.
26. What do you wear to bed?
The trusty jammies.
27. Ever used a gun?
If you mean a BB gun then yes but otherwise no way.
28. Do you sing in the shower?
I sing everywhere I go.
29. Are you stubborn?
I hate to admit it, but yes...
30. Are you lazy?
It is one of my horrible habits.
31. Can you change the oil in a car?
At the moment I am not at the right age to drive yet so not at the moment.
32. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Nearer the start or the year I think?
33. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Depends on how much money I was offered...
34. What is your favourite food?
Hm, Pizza Hut and Bella Italia are my baes and toasted bagels are delightful. There are so so many more.
35. Do you still watch cartoons?
Adventure Time and Regular Show are da bomb. Don't worry, I will never say that ever again.
36. What movie(s) can you watch over and over again and not get bored?
Hunger Games, Catching Fire, pretty much anything Disney and so many more.
37. What superpower would you have for one day?
Flying. I have had so many flying dreams.
38. What's been your favourite age so far?
Hm, 6 I think; care free and young.
39. How old are you?
40. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?
That haircut looks ridiculous, and change those clothes. Oh and be yourself.
41. If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
I'd do all the adrenaline junkie stuff like those 'squirrel suit' jumps off a cliff, paragliding and skydiving. And in between that I'd visit Disney in America.
42. What celebrity would you trade lives with?
Jennifer Lawrence so I could call Josh Hutcherson any time of day.
43. Do people ever take you seriously?
When I want them to, yes.
44. What happened the last time you cried?
The Book Thief. That's all that needs to be said.
45. Who knows you best?
I'd say my mum but she doesn't know about this so my best friend.
46. Do you sleep with your closet door opened or closed?
Closed. Always closed.
47. What is your song of the week?
Love like this by Kodaline. Amazing stuff.
48. Last person you kissed?
Most likely my little brother (on the cheek, I'm not a creep).
49. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
50. Does anyone know the password to your email?
Yes, and they also know the pin number to my bank account as well. Should I be worried?
Well that brings me to the end of this tag! If you enjoyed it feel free to try it out and let me know! if you'd like to see more tags then let me know what ones you would like me to do for ya and I'll get them done. Hope you enjoyed!