"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Saturday 2 August 2014

The Perfect Summer Lip

So lately I've been really loving the kind or warmer pink tones for the summer (even though right now it doesn't look like summer here in Scotland). Anyway, so I think I found some products that are coloured perfectly for the remaining summer time. Anyway, here goes!



Rimmel Apocalips in 'Celestial' - £6.49
This lip lacquer is perfect for if you need something to stay bold throughout the day and it is an absolutely gorgeous shade that will go with pretty much anything. I absolutely afore this and I think that it is perfect if you want something that doesn't budge. 


Baby Lips Electro in 'Strike a Rose' - £2.99
The picture of this on my lips does not do this product justice because it is actually quite a bold colour in person. This is great if you want a colour similar to the 'Celestial' one but don't want such a full colour. This is great because it moisturises while giving a pop of colour to the lips. I have a feeling that this might be featured in August's favourites!


Thanks for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed! What's your favourite lip colour?

Emma :) x


Instagram/Pinterest: AspectofBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.