"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Monday 10 February 2014

Easy Ways That I Display My Candles

So, if you're not a candle lover then this post might not be your cup of tea. In this post I'll be sharing with you 3 of the ways that I display my candles rather than having them just sitting there (it pretties them up a bit). So here are some of the things that I use:

I got this little pot type thing the other week to put candles in out of Hobby Craft for about £3. I was unsure of what size it would fit although I was happily surprised to find out that it fitted a Yankee Candle medium size jar, which is great because it means they look nicer that just the candle because of the little heart cut out. There were various different sizes available which I liked and they just add an extra niceness to your candles. Lovely.

I got this candle holder for my Christmas so I'm afraid I can't tell you where it's from although I can tell you that you can get ones similar bird cage style in Wilkinson. This holder just makes your candles look absolutely gorgeous and I truly do love it. I really like this way of fancy candle holders because even if they aren't all that expensive, they sure look it.

Finally I have this beautiful candle holder that I got from a candle party that cost around £20. This is the most expensive method I have and the biggest but it just looks absolutely beautiful. The firework shaped pattern has glitter in the cut-outs which, when a candle is burning, cause it to sparkle and shimmer. It really is spectacular. I absolutely love this candle holder although I would say only get a more expensive holder if you really burn candles a lot. I haven't got as much use out of this as I could do.

Sorry if this post was a bit all over the place, I am not really feeling too well and my brains a bit all over the place but I wanted to do a post for you guys. Make sure you follow me on bloglovin' and twitter (links are in the top right hand corner). Emma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.