"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Sunday 23 February 2014

First Impressions: Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation - £8.99
I was on search for a new foundation to try out because all of my other ones are running low and I came across this in an advert and thought it could be quite interesting. I am pretty sceptical if it will make my skin 'better' but I'm willing to give it a go. I wear the lightest shade, '005 Light Beige', because even though I'm quite sallow skinned the darker shades were quite orangey on my skin which I definitely do not want. I'd say that the colour range is mainly designed for people with darker skin because they only have one light colour but quite a few darker ones. It turns out that the lightest colour is actually quite good on my skin too which is always a bonus.
 
First of all, I really quite like the packaging of this product. It has a sturdy glass bottle and a pump (hooray!). I really like the cobalt blue type colour and the metallic silver matches it perfectly.
This foundation has a SPF of 20 and it is enriched with vitamins. It claims to improve the appearance of your skin in 3 weeks but I can't really tell you if it does or doesn't because I only tried it out this morning. It's pretty high coverage and doesn't stick to dry patches on the skin. It seems to be lasting quite well and I'm pleased with my purchase. So far I'm really quite impressed with this product and I think it will probably be shown in future favourites posts.
 
 
 
Thanks for reading this blogpost, make sure you follow me on Bloglovin' and follow me on twitter and instagram. Emma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.