"Where there is hope, there is life." - Anne Frank

Saturday 8 February 2014

February Blues

I thought I'd do a post for you about the nail polish that I'm wearing at the moment because I thought it was too beautiful not to. I also thought that I'd start doing my nails of the week posts again because they are nice and easy posts to write and I think it's interesting to see what different nail polishes everyone is in to. Here is what I am wearing today:

Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat - £6.49

Maybelline Color Show in 'Ocean Blue' - £2.99
This nail polish was really quite nice to apply, it had a nice colour after only one coat and was probably wearable although I like to play things safe and go with two coats. I think this colour is perfect for February because it's still cold here in the UK.

Maybelline Color Show in 'Clear Shine' - £2.99


Thanks for reading this blogpost, make sure you follow me on Bloglovin with the button on the top right hand side to keep up to date with all of my posts! Emma:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think by leaving me a comment.